Bobibanking: BOB states for Bank of Baroda is an Indian State-Owned banking and Financial Company headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat. Bank of Baroda was ranked 801 on the Forbes Global 2000 List. The Bank has about 5493 branches all over the world and about 10441 ATMs across the world as per the data of 2016. Bobibanking provides Internet Banking Services to fulfill all of your demands.
Bank of Baroda is one of the Largest Bank of India. Using Bobibanking you will be able to access various Internet Banking Services at your convenient place and time. Bobibanking provides the one-stop solution to all of your banking needs. One of the major advantages of Bobibanking is, it’s available 24×7. Bobibanking provides services such as view account balance, pay utility bills, shop online, pay taxes, request for cheque book, book tickets, etc.
How can I register for Bobibanking?
There are two ways by which you can register for Bank of Baroda Internet Banking. One is by visiting official bank website and the other one is by visiting the Bank Branch.
1. Visiting the Bank Official Website:
1. Visit the site www.bobibanking.com.
2. Then Click on the link which displays, “Not Registered(Retail User) Click Here. “
3. Now you will view, ““Online Baroda Connect User Creation (Retail User)” page which displays the following 4 steps
- Enter Validation Details
- Then Enter Your OTP
- Nextly User Details
Now carefully fill details as required in the four steps, and then click “Next”. After this, You will receive a success message and will receive the account details after 24 hours.
2. Visiting the Bank Branch
Follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the Bank’s Official Website and download the Internet Banking Registration Form or you can collect the form from the branch.
2. On the right side of the website, you will observe “Download Forms” link under the useful information section. Now you can download the various forms, for Internet Banking, two forms are available. One for the Retail Users and Other for the Corporate Users as per your requirement.
3. Fill all the compulsory details in the form accurately and then submit it to the branch where you hold Bank Account.
4. Within a couple of days, you will receive your login credentials via courier at your registered address.
How can I Login to Bobibanking?
Follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the Bank of Baroda Official Website, www.bankofbaroda.com.
2. Now, on the right side, you will observe Netbanking Section. Select India or International as per your requirement.
3. Now Select Net Banking for Retail or Corporate User.
4. Now, Retail Users enter their Login Credentials while Corporate Users enter their Login Credentials.
5. Now Accept Terms and Conditions and then Click on Enter.
6. Now a new page will open where you have to set your User ID and Password.
7. Now you can Login with your User ID and Password and can access all the Internet Banking Services.
To know in detail about Bobibanking Login, watch the video as given below:
To login into your BOB Internet Banking Account, click on this link.
Bank of Baroda Internet Banking services are as follows:
1. You can view account details anytime using Bobibanking.
2. You can transfer funds to any third party account using methods such as NEFT or IMPS with the help of BOB Net Banking. You can also transfer funds to your any Bank of Baroda Account too.
3. You can pay various utility bills like electricity bills, broadband/landline bills, gas bills, recharge DTH, postpaid bills, etc.
4. You can pay Direct and Indirect Taxes Online using Bobibanking.
5. You can view the details of multiple accounts using a single login.
6. You can book railway tickets from IRCTC or any third party site using Bobibanking.
7. You can make donations to various charitable institutions and trusts using Bobibanking.
8. You can pay Educational Institutional Fees Online using Bobibanking.
9. You can book movie tickets, bus tickets, events tickets, etc using Bobibanking.
10. You can request a cheque book and stop the payment of a cheque using Bobibanking.
11. You can view your loan details online and can pay loan amount online.
12. You can view the transaction details online and can download statement online.
13. You can link your Aadhar Card online using Net Banking.
14. You can apply for IPO/FPO/Right Issue using the ASBA Facility.
What is Baroda Connect?
Baroda Connect is the main umbrella under which all the Internet Banking Services are offered. Using Baroda Connect you can perform various internet banking activities anytime anywhere, provided you just require a steady internet connection.
Are there any charges for Internet Banking Services?
You can access all the Internet banking services absolutely free, except cheque book charges and stop payment charges.
In case you forgot your password or your password is blocked, your password will be enabled for free.
I am not able to Login with my User ID and Password I Received by Post. What should I do?
Note down the following essential points:
- Be sure that your Login Credentials are activated by Bank 24 hours before.
- The User ID and Password are system generated and are case-sensitive. Make sure you enter them correctly.
- If you have tried to log in with your User ID and Password more than 5 times then your password will be blocked and you have to contact the bank branch.
I Forgot my Password. Which steps should I take?
Follow steps as given below:
- Download the Forgot password form from the Baroda Connect Website, fill all the mandatory fields and then submit it your Bank Branch.
- The Bank will generate a new password and sent it to your home branch. Note that bank will send User ID to your communication address. Later on, on giving receipt of your User ID you can collect Password from your Base Branch.
How can I register my Mobile Number/ New Mobile Number?
In Order to register or change your Mobile Number, you have to submit the “Mobile Number Updation Form” at your base branch. You can download the form from the Download Forms section available on the Baroda Connect website.
What kind of Security Features are provided for Internet Banking?
- All the Internet Banking transactions are secured by 128 SSL. The bank is taking sufficient care to tackle all the banking communications and Transactions.
- While making any Banking Transactions, the customer’s information will travel across the public network and will be in encrypted form, so if anyone gets the information will not be able to process as it will be in encrypted form.
- Your session will be expired if you are not using Internet Banking for a certain interval of time.
- Besides the bank has also enabled Baroda iSecure, a two-step authentication system to the user to provide more security.
How can I reset my Security Answers?
Due to some reason, you have forgotten your Security Answers and you are getting an error message like “ACCOUNT IS LOCKED”, then you should unlock your Account. In order to unlock your Account, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, Visit www.bobibanking.com
- Choose Retail User profile and then enter your User ID and then directly click on ‘Reset your Transaction Password using Debit Card’.
- Now on the next screen, please enter all of your essential details of debit card and then click next button.
- Now, enter the OTP you received on your registered number.
- If you have entered the correct details, you will be able to set your transaction password.
I am getting the Error message as “YOUR ACCOUNT IS LOCKED”. What should I do?
In case your Account is locked, please be sure that you remember your password. If you also don’t even know your transaction password, then first reset your transaction password and then follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, visit www.bobibanking.com
- Please select your Retail/ Corporate profile and then enter your User ID and make sure not to click on Enter.
- Now, click on the link, “Your Account is Locked, Click here”.
- Now the system will ask you to enter either OTP or Security Answers. If the system is prompting you to enter Security question answers, if you don’t know answers then enter 5 wrong attempts and then you will receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP and then you will be able to change your Transaction Password.
- Lastly, Enter your Transaction password and your Account will be unlocked.
Bank of Baroda apps is available for Android and iOS. Using Mobile Banking, you can access various Internet Banking Services.
Baroda M-Connect App is available for both Android and iOS. where you can access various Internet Banking Services.