How to Activate BOB Net Banking: Do you have Account in Bank of Baroda? If yes, then are you using BOB Net Banking Services? BOB Net Banking provides a wide range of Internet Banking services. Here, we will provide you complete details about How to Activate BOB Net Banking.
Bank of Baroda is one of the leading banks in India. Bank has more than 5400 branches and more than 10440 ATMs all across the India and abroad. With the changing time, Internet Banking has changed the way we bank. Using Internet Banking, one is able to access various services provided by the bank at their convenient place and time.
How to Activate BOB Net Banking
Bank of Baroda offers “Baroda Connect – Internet Banking” to all of the Bank’s Retail as well as Corporate users. Using BOB Net Banking you will be able to perform various activities such as check Account balance, transfer funds, request for a Chequebook, pay your loans, etc. at your convenient place and time. Here, to access services you just require a good internet connection.
In order to use all the Net Banking Services, you have to register for the BOB Net Banking.
How to Register and Activate BOB Net Banking?
You can register for BOB Net Banking by following ways:
By Visiting the Branch
Firstly, Visit the Official website of the Bank, Bobibanking and download the Internet Banking Registration form.
- You can also collect the same form from the branch.
- Now, fill the form with all the required details.
- Submit the Form to your Bank Branch.
- Now, your login credentials will be sent to your registered Address or to your Mail address.
- After that, you have to collect your Password from the BOB branch.
Visiting the Bank’s Official Website
- First of all, visit the Official website of the bank, i.e. Bobibanking Link:
- Now, click on “Not Registered (Retail User) Click here“.
- Now you will be redirected to the page, “Online Baroda Connect User creation“.
- After which, you have to follow the 4 steps as given below:
- Validation Details: In this, you have to select the card type, enter the card number, select expiry date, ATM PIN and then enter the captcha as shown in the image.
- OTP: You have to enter the OTP that you have received on your registered mobile number.
- User Details: Enter some other details.
- Confirmation: You have to confirm that all the details you have entered are correct.
Thus, the process is completed and then after successful registration, you will get your Account details within 24 hours at your registered mail address. After this, you have to Activate BOB Net Banking.
Activate BOB Net Banking
Follow Steps given below to Login into the BOB Net Banking for the First Time.
- Visit the Official Net Banking Website, Bobibanking. Link
- Now, Select Retail or Corporate User as per your requirement.
- Now, both the Retail as well as the corporate users will be redirected to the page. Now, Retail users have to enter their User ID and password and Corporate users have to enter their User ID and password.
- Next is, you have to click on “Enter” and then accept all the terms and Conditions.
- Now, you have to compulsory change your User ID and Password. Also, you have to change the profile password.
- Now, you will be able to access all the Net Banking services with your User ID and Password.
Thus, now you will be able to Register and Activate BOB Net Banking Services.
We hope that you got all the Essential Information about How to Activate BOB Net Banking. If you liked this article, don’t forget to share this with your family and friends.